Terms & Conditions – Residential Camps
• All bookings require a £50 non refundable deposit at time of booking. Places will not be held without the deposit being paid.
• Balances must be paid in full by no later than 6 weeks before the camp. Non payment will result in cancellation of your place.
• Cancellations made 28 days or more prior to your camp will be issued a full refund, less deposit.
• Cancellations made between 28 and 7 days prior to camp will be issued a 50% refund, less deposit, unless the space can be filled, then a full refund, less deposit, will be made.
• Cancellation of 7 days or less prior to camp, there will be no refund unless in special circumstances. A vet certificate will be requested and refunds in these circumstances are entirely at the discretion of the organiser and may incur an additional administration fee.
• The instructors may refuse to allow any person to take part if they have any doubt about the safety of a person due to capability, faulty tack/equipment or any other reason until they are satisfied with the amendments made.
• If a camp organised by Coxleigh Barton Equestrian Centre has to be cancelled for reasons beyond our control then the rider will be offered a full refund or the option to carry forward their payment to another date, space permitting.