Facilities for you
- We offer en-suite, dormitory style accommodation in our newly converted cabin; rooms sleeping 4 or 8.
- Lounge, Dining and Kitchen area
- BBQ Lodge
Facilities for your Horse
- 10 kilometers of tracks and fields to explore at your leisure
- Schooling paddock of cross country jumps
- Flood lit 60m x 20m arena
- 50m x 70m competition arena
- Show jumps including a variety of lightweight showjumps with a mixture of fillers, wings and poles
- Grass dressage arena
- Grass show jumping arena
- Horse walker
- American barn, undercover stabling and turnout paddocks
Hire Coxleigh for your own camp!
As well as organising and running our own camps, Coxleigh is also a popular venue for those wishing to organise their own camps. Whether you are a Pony Club, Riding Club or just a group of friends that want a break away with your horse, we can offer you the following facilities:
- 50x70 arena with full course jumps – this arena can be split in 2 if required
- Grass showjumping arena
- Grass dressage arena set up with boards and markers
- 20x60 arena with jumps available, plenty of poles for pole work and grids
- cross country fences on surface.
- 15k off road woodland hacking
- Large industrial unit with matted floor to use for unmounted education, evening entertainment and dining.
- Catering caravan with 2 cookers,2 fridges, freezer, microwave, deep fat fryer, toaster, panini grill/toastie maker, dining tables for 15, preparation surfaces, sofas, tv & DVD player.
- Dorms to sleep 20 in configurations of 4 (en suite), 8 (en suite), 4 & 4 plus 3 additional toilets.
- Stabling for 15 split between 2 yards. Yard 1 – 9 stables, yard 2 – 6 stables.
- unlimited turnout in individual paddocks
- 2 small turnout pens by stables (not suitable for overnight use but ideal for during the day)
- Several tie up points on yards
- Tack lockers
- Mucking out equipment
- Outdoor under cover area with seating overlooking arenas
- On site tack shop
PA system & arena timing equipment available to hire
Pricing per rider
£40 per person per 24 hr period (maximum of 15 people) subject to a minimum fee below:
|2 days/1 night||£1,000|
|3 days/2 nights||£1,200|
|4 days/3 nights||£1,600|
|5 days/4 nights||£2,000|
|6 days/5 nights||£2,400|
There is no fee for attending/supervising adults.
Junior Camp Basic Itinary
9.30am - Arrive
11am - Ridden Lesson
2pm - Ridden lesson
4.30pm - Activity
6pm - Dinner
7pm Team Games
8am - Breakfast
9.30am - Ridden Lesson
12pm - Demo
1pm - Lunch
2.30pm - Ridden Lesson
4.30pm - Unmounted activity
6pm - Dinner
8.30 - Breakfast
10am - Ridden Lesson
4pm Prize Giving