Coxleigh Barton is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this Website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Coxleigh Barton may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Contact Information including email addresses
There are occasions where we may collect additional information such as:
- Details of any disability
- Details of any medical conditions
- Contact information of doctor/GP
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs, ensure your safety, and provide you with a better facility/experience when using Coxleigh Barton, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- So we have the correct information of medical conditions and professionals in case of emergency
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new events, products, services, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided
- From time to time we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes
- We may use your information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information by notifying us by email or in writing.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by notifying us by email or in writing.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting unless you tell us that you do not wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 until 25th May 2018, and thereafter the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or any subsequent or successor legislation.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.